No complaints about today's weather, cloud cover all day, not too hot or windy.
My first sale of the day was a "Café Paris" print that is going to the UK. She is delivering it to a cousin, that wants it to give as a gift to a former exchange student that is now studying in France. She can deliver it because she is travelling to the UK for her dad's 90th birthday.
A couple from Sydney, and their first time visiting Tasmania, bought a "Salamanca Saturdays" tote bag and print.
"Double Date V" and "The Three Amigos II" are going to their new home in San Francisco, USA.
A 'Lazy Days' print is going to New Zealand and a German couple, going back to journey tomorrow, are taking with them a "Friendship Refreshes the Soul' print and a Christmas card pack of Tasmanian marsupials.
A visitor from Yorkshire, UK, https://www.yorkshire.com/ bought a 'Hanging Out' tote bag.
Hanging Out
A couple from Colorado, USA bought an 'Enchanted Forest III' and 'Iconic Aussies' print. She is a primary school teacher. She was so amazed with the birds she saw during her visit. I showed her a short video I took two days ago of two Yellow-tailed black cockatoos that I saw on the side of road.
A young couple from Devonport, Tasmania, purchased an 'Enchanted Forest III' print. He works at a wildlife rescue park and is nursing orphaned brother and sister eastern quolls. He showed me photos of them. They are adorable. One is quite dark and the other is light.
Somebody, who grew up in Tasmania and now is working in Queensland driving big trucks, and already has several of my prints, added 'Hammock Life' and 'Sitting on the Fence' to her collection. She's visiting her family for a couple of weeks.
A family from Europe, bought two 'Hot Couple' and two 'Bathing Beauties' prints, some card packs, and 'Enchanted Forest II' and 'Goldilocks and the 20 Penguins' tote bags. Then they came back later in the day and bought more, an 'All Ears' print and I can't remember what else. They are going to Ireland and the UK.
Hot Couple
One of the three medicine graduates from Monash University, Melbourne, celebrating their achievement with a trip to Tassie, bought a 'Wombat Adventurer" print, and with that, I flew out of the market just like the wombat. Not really, it took me about an hour and a half to pack up, and then I drove out.
Wishing you a great week. I hope that you can do something that makes you happy every day.
From Patricia Hopwood-Wade
www.pjpaintings.com
Art thought for the Day: If I knew what the picture was going to be like, I wouldn't make it. —Cindy Sherman
No comments:
Post a Comment