BadmintonDigest

BadmintonDigest

Monday, 1 January 2024

Happy New Year!

Site logo image Running on Fumes posted: " Happy New Year. Welcome to 2024. That's the post. Really, that's all I've got to say. I'm writing this at nearly 7pm the night before I publish a new post and I've just realized I don't have a post ready. There's many "in progress", but none ready for fu" Running on Fumes

Happy New Year!

Running on Fumes

Jan 1

Happy New Year. Welcome to 2024. That's the post. Really, that's all I've got to say. I'm writing this at nearly 7pm the night before I publish a new post and I've just realized I don't have a post ready. There's many "in progress", but none ready for full send. And that's ok.

So, I hope you all have a wonderful Monday. I will spend mine deep cleaning mini's closet whilst she's away on another Tennessean vacation, calculating my 2023 run mileage (because that's one of those in progress posts), and updating all the calendars (I have one for nearly every facet of my life).

Thank you for following me here at Running on Fumes!

Comment
Like
Tip icon image You can also reply to this email to leave a comment.

Manage your email settings or unsubscribe.

WordPress.com and Jetpack Logos

Get the Jetpack app to use Reader anywhere, anytime

Follow your favorite sites, save posts to read later, and get real-time notifications for likes and comments.

Download Jetpack on Google Play Download Jetpack from the App Store
WordPress.com on Twitter WordPress.com on Facebook WordPress.com on Instagram WordPress.com on YouTube
WordPress.com Logo and Wordmark title=

Automattic, Inc. - 60 29th St. #343, San Francisco, CA 94110  

at January 01, 2024
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Your Daily Hoofbeat from Everything Horse Magazine

Discover the latest equestrian news, features & stories from Everything Horse ...

  • [New post] Here’s How I Use My Story to Teach Incarcerated Kids That Writing Matters
    ...
  • Hoofbeat Update from Everything Horse
    Check out the latest equestrian news stories, event reports & more from Everything H...
  • Your Daily Hoofbeat from Everything Horse Magazine
    Discover the latest equestrian news, features & stories from Everything Horse ...

Search This Blog

  • Home

About Me

BadmintonDigest
View my complete profile

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

  • October 2026 (1)
  • September 2026 (18)
  • August 2026 (2)
  • July 2026 (7)
  • June 2026 (25)
  • May 2026 (15)
  • April 2026 (10)
  • March 2026 (9)
  • February 2026 (6)
  • January 2026 (6)
  • December 2025 (6)
  • November 2025 (5)
  • October 2025 (7)
  • September 2025 (6)
  • August 2025 (6)
  • July 2025 (4)
  • June 2025 (8)
  • April 2025 (1)
  • February 2025 (1)
  • January 2025 (1)
  • December 2024 (1)
  • September 2024 (10)
  • August 2024 (2728)
  • July 2024 (3224)
  • June 2024 (3084)
  • May 2024 (3246)
  • April 2024 (3145)
  • March 2024 (3253)
  • February 2024 (3053)
  • January 2024 (3254)
  • December 2023 (3258)
  • November 2023 (3196)
  • October 2023 (3255)
  • September 2023 (3159)
  • August 2023 (3174)
  • July 2023 (3163)
  • June 2023 (3074)
  • May 2023 (3157)
  • April 2023 (3054)
  • March 2023 (3122)
  • February 2023 (2742)
  • January 2023 (3089)
  • December 2022 (3178)
  • November 2022 (3142)
  • October 2022 (3015)
  • September 2022 (3003)
  • August 2022 (2944)
  • July 2022 (3012)
  • June 2022 (3137)
  • May 2022 (3239)
  • April 2022 (3140)
  • March 2022 (3193)
  • February 2022 (2957)
  • January 2022 (3229)
  • December 2021 (3104)
  • November 2021 (3152)
  • October 2021 (3242)
  • September 2021 (1788)
Powered by Blogger.