| Nia Natalia January 31 | I have no clue about the title that I type here, it just something like a feeling that develops everyday. To be honest it makes me confused. Like I do not think I am in love with him but I always think about him. I remember him everyday. It is weird actually. I see him everyday at office, even though I always remind myself, no no please do not fall for him. Still, this feeling like a wind. Appear and disappear, I really do not want to smile every time I see him, but you know what. I smile to him with my sparkle eyes. I must be crazy. I feel uncomfortable seeing him with another girl, really I am so funny about it. However, I can not fall for a guy who is friendly to all girls. That's not my type. I don`t want that guy. Why should he can be friendly to all girls. I told myself not fall for him, but I remember him every morning. This is wrong for me, but still happening. Of course I try avoiding him. I try to be cool every time he looks at me, and end up I smile to him. I do not feel butterflies in my belly. But I know if I let him to hold my hand, my heart is melting. Trying to validate this feeling and I am not in love but also get jealousy when I see him with another girl. | | | | | You can also reply to this email to leave a comment. | | | | |
No comments:
Post a Comment