maandoe posted: " Drama: My Dearest Part 2 (연인 Part 2)Network: MBCEpisodes: 10-21Release Date: October 13 - November 17, 2023Runtime: Friday & Saturday 21:50Language: KoreanCountry: South Korea Plot: A story od lovers during the turbulent times of King Injo's r" KDrama Dreaming
Drama: My Dearest Part 2 (연인 Part 2) Network: MBC Episodes: 10-21 Release Date: October 13 - November 17, 2023 Runtime: Friday & Saturday 21:50 Language: Korean Country: South Korea
Plot: A story od lovers during the turbulent times of King Injo's reign.
Main Cast: Namgoong Min - Lee Jang Hyun Ahn Eun Jin - Yu Gil Chae
Review: I was slightly disappointed that part 2's story declined compared to part 1, but this was still a solid watch.
Really the heart of this drama is the love story between Jang Hyun and Gilchae. And the fantastic acting of the two leads. Although the first part when Gilchae got sold off took too long to be resolved. Like how many times were they supposed to suffer and separate? I didnt exactly like how the story unfolded in the last episode but at least it was a happy ending.
Jang Hyun still one of the best MLs and finally hearing his story made me cry a little bit. I also didnt expect that his father was the scholar!
I also loved the Crown Prince and Crown Princess. They died so young. Even the eunuch. Huhu so many deaths because of a stupid king. Ugh!
Eun Ae should not have taken back Yeon Joon after what he did to her when he found out she was almoat violated by the Mongols. Although i admit he did save Jang Hyun's life so I'm going to spare him.
The final episode was extended but wtf they were still apart because of the stupid double amnesia which was so unnecessary!!
No comments:
Post a Comment